Cover of: History of Stamford, Connecticut | E.B. Huntington

History of Stamford, Connecticut

from its settlement in 1641, to the present time, including Darien, which was one of its parishes until 1820

Published by The author in Stamford .
Written in English.

Classifications

Library of Congress F104.S8 H9

The Physical Object

Pagination 492 p., [15] p. of plates :
Number of pages 492

ID Numbers

Open Library OL23304971M
Internet Archive historyofstamfor00hunt
LC Control Number rc 00003306
OCLC/WorldCat 847164

Read eBook


Download Options


Prefer the physical book? Check nearby libraries powered by WorldCat


Buy this book

Add an ISBN in order to
link to booksellers


History Created May 31, 2009 · 3 revisions Download catalog record: RDF / JSON / OPDS

September 2, 2010 Edited by ImportBot Added new cover
December 15, 2009 Edited by WorkBot link works
May 31, 2009 Created by ImportBot Initial record created, from Internet Archive MARC record.