Željko Brankov Musović
07 November 1965 -
Zeljko Mussovich was born in 1965 in Niksic, Montenegro. Works as a teacher of English in secondary school, but his interests largely exceed the limits of his profession. In the last twenty years he has studied history, science, religion, psychology… His published works:
- A Contribution to the Study of Montenegrin History (BG, Matica Crnogorska, 1996.)
- A Degree of Essence, (collection of essays) (Podgorica, ANIZ, 1997.)
- The Origins of Montenegrins (Niksic, ANIZ, 2000. Niksic, Cultural center, 2006.)
- The Sound of a Hand (Smashwords, 2012)
- The Mountains of Central Montenegro (A Guide-book for Mountaineers) (Podgorica, 2011; Smashwords, 2013)
He lives in Niksic, with his wife and two children.
2 works Add another?
- 1 edition - first published in 1996
- 1 edition - first published in 2006
Links (outside Open Library)
No links yet. Add one?
History Created April 1, 2008 ·
|January 10, 2016||Edited by Željko Musović||Edited without comment.|
|January 10, 2016||Edited by Željko Musović||Added new photo|
|September 6, 2008||Edited by RenameBot||fix author name|
|April 1, 2008||Created by an anonymous user||initial import|