7 works Add another?
- 7 editions - first published in 1919
- 3 editions - first published in 1908 Read
- 2 editions - first published in 1940
- 2 editions - first published in 1921 Read
- 1 edition - first published in 1964
- 1 edition - first published in 1921 Read
Russia, Mongolia, China, being some record of the relations between them from the beginning of the 17th century to the death of the Tsar Alexei Mikhailovich, A.D. 1602-1676, rendered mainly in the form of narratives dictated or written by the envoys sent by the Russian tsars, or their voevodas in Siberia to the Kalmuk and Mongol khans & princes1 edition - first published in 1960
Links (outside Open Library)
No links yet. Add one?
History Created April 1, 2008 ·
|March 31, 2017||Edited by Clean Up Bot||add VIAF and wikidata ID|
|June 6, 2012||Edited by VacuumBot||Removed period from death date|
|September 9, 2008||Edited by RenameBot||fix author name|
|April 1, 2008||Created by an anonymous user||initial import|