History of Farmington, Maine, from its first settlement to 1846
by the late Thomas Parker.
Written in English.
On cover: With sketches of the history of other towns in Franklin County.
First edition 1846.
|Library of Congress||F29.F2 P3|
The Physical Object
|Pagination||120 p. ;|
|Number of pages||120|
Physical copy, local WorldCat
Add an ISBN to link to booksellers
History Created April 1, 2008 ·
|April 14, 2010||Edited by Open Library Bot||Linked existing covers to the edition.|
|December 14, 2009||Edited by WorkBot||link works|
|June 19, 2009||Edited by EdwardBot||fix broken author (step 2)|
|June 19, 2009||Edited by EdwardBot||fix broken author (step 1)|
|April 1, 2008||Created by an anonymous user||Initial record created, from Scriblio MARC record.|