Elton Mayo, now deceased, was Professor of Industrial Research, Graduate School of Business Administration, at Harvard University; F. J. Roethlisberger, who is a professor there now, was associated with him for twenty years during the experiments with which the book is concerned.
10 works Add another?
- 13 editions - first published in 1933
- 7 editions - first published in 1945
- 2 editions - first published in 1962
- 2 editions - first published in 1948
- 2 editions - first published in 1944
- 2 editions - first published in 1951
- 1 edition - first published in 1933
The political problem of industrial civilization: I. The modernization of a primitive community. II. Change and its social consequences. Two lectures delivered at a conference on human relations and administration, Harvard University, Graduate School of Business Administration, May 10 and 11, 1947.1 edition - first published in 1947
- 1 edition - first published in 1924
The Social Problems of an Industrial Civilisation (The International Library of Sociology: Economics & Society)1 edition - first published in 1998
Links (outside Open Library)
No links yet. Add one?
History Created April 1, 2008 ·
|June 6, 2012||Edited by VacuumBot||Removed period from death date|
|December 31, 2009||Edited by 188.8.131.52||Edited without comment.|
|September 9, 2008||Edited by RenameBot||fix author name|
|April 1, 2008||Created by an anonymous user||initial import|